The Masterin Corporate Communication from Cattolica University aims to provide participants with comprehensive and high level training which effectively combines the academic expertise of university professors in the field of corporate communication with the professional skills of communication managers belonging to some of the main global companies and communication agencies.
Classes develop a managerial and pragmatic approach and imply an active participation of the students who are involved in the discussion of business cases, in the implementation of strategic and operational documents such as communication plans, media plans and creative briefs, in the implementation of a final individual project work where students can make good use of the skills acquired during the Master and the internship
The Master will enhance the potential of young brilliant professionals to tackle all the complexities of communication management. Master in Corporate Communication graduates will gain 360º communication knowledge and may become part of any organization or agency to carry out tasks related to strategic and operational management of all areas of communication:
- accounting and strategic planning
- digital communication, social media, community management and influencer marketing
- public relations and event management
- corporate communication
- marketing communication and branding
- consumer and trend analysis and insight development
- internal communication
At the end of the Master students will be involved in real consultancy projects, for which they will have full responsibility to deliver a business solution to communication and branding issues. These projects are a real and direct bridge with potential employers.
IPMCC supports students’ career openings by:
- empowering students’ self-branding capability arranging classes focused on resume effective writing, job interview training, teamwork advice, and diversity and cross-cultural management;
- promoting the encounter between students and professionals directly in class. Many professors of Master in Corporate Communication are top executives that can decide to hire people for internship if students prove to be brilliant;
- involving students in field trips to companies, agencies, and consumption locations;
- challenging students with a real consultancy field project, which represents an opportunity to take on the full responsibility in managing a project and delivering a result activating the knowledge developed during classes. Consultancy projects are a real and direct bridge with potential employers;
- partnering with UCSC Stage and Placement office which gathers and constantly posts job opportunities;
- sharing students’ profiles with IPMCC partner companies and business liaisons beyond partners.
Over the past editions, IPMCC students have been hired for internships by companies such as Accenture, Aigo, Amplifon, Aviva, Barabino & Partners, BMW, Bosch, Boston Scientific, eBay, FIAT, Firmenich, Foodora (Rocket internet), Google, Gucci, Harper Collins, Hill & Knolton, Ives Rocher, Lego, L'Oréal, LeoBurnett, McCCann, Mediacom, Michelin, Montblanc, MSL Group, Nestlé, Ogilvy & Mather, Pandora, Pepsico, Pirelli, PwC, Saatchi & Saatchi, TBWA, Vivtec, We Are Social, Young & Rubicam.
Classes run from Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.. IPMCC activities are also scheduled in the afternoon. In order to obtain the degree you must attend at least 80% of the classes in each module.
The course ends with an internship lasting at least 400 hours.
5 hours per day for 3 days a week - Tuesday to Thursday
nal exams at the end of each course and a final project work are due in order to get the Diploma, which will be obtained by the students after passing all the exams, the internship and the final project work
- Corporate communication
- Businessto- Business communication
- Consumer behaviour
- Brand management
- Market insights & Account management
- Internal communication & Employer branding
- Corporate & marketing public relations
- Advertising creative & media strategy
- Interactive marketing communications
- Qualitative & quantitative market research
- Oral and written presentations
- EU business language course
- Eastern culture and language course
- Stage and Project work
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Tirocinio formativo all’estero
- Tirocinio formativo presso aziende internazionali