The Master in UxP is the result of a partnership between the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Politecnico di Milano.
The Master in User Experience Psychology will help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to become a User Experience Specialist, one of the most demanded careers in the digital era.By adopting a unique interdisciplinary perspective that integrates in-depth technical and psychological knowledge, the course will provide you with the essential methods and tools for creating and evaluating digital experiences that meet user needs, across a range of platforms and in a wide spectrum of industrial domains.
User experience research: principles, methods and techniques for understanding and modelling users’ needs
- UX basics
- Principles of user experience design
- Methods and tools of user research: planning and execution of interviews, ethnographic research, shadowing techniques, creating a personas, storyboard and customer journey map
User experience practices: theoretical and practical design skills
- Principles of humancentered design, usability heuristics, interaction design basics
- Design tools: Agile methodologies (user story, use case, sitemapping, user flow, wireframing, prototyping, handoff)
User experience evaluation
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment methods
- Planning and executing a research protocol
- Design evaluation: techniques and tools (usability testing, A/B test, remote monitoring)
The course is designed to be done by students with part-time jobs and other life commitments.
The program takes place 3 days a week, minimum mandatory attendance is 75%.