The Master in UxP-User Experience Psychology is the result of a partnership between the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Politecnico di Milano.
The Master in User Experience Psychology will help you develop the knowledge and skills necessary to become a User Experience Specialist, one of the most sought after careers in the digital age.
The Master in User Experience Psychology will help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to become a User Experience Specialist, one of the most demanded careers in the digital era.By adopting a unique interdisciplinary perspective that integrates in-depth technical and psychological knowledge, the course will provide you with the essential methods and tools for creating and evaluating digital experiences that meet user needs, across a range of platforms and in a wide spectrum of industrial domains.
User experience research: principles, methods and techniques for understanding and modelling users’ needs
- UX basics
- Principles of user experience design
- Methods and tools of user research: planning and execution of interviews, ethnographic research, shadowing techniques, creating a personas, storyboard and customer journey map
User experience practices: theoretical and practical design skills
- Principles of humancentered design, usability heuristics, interaction design basics
- Design tools: Agile methodologies (user story, use case, sitemapping, user flow, wireframing, prototyping, handoff)
User experience evaluation
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment methods
- Planning and executing a research protocol
- Design evaluation: techniques and tools (usability testing, A/B test, remote monitoring)
The course is designed to be done by students with part-time jobs and other life commitments.
The program takes place 3 days a week, minimum mandatory attendance is 75%.