The MAGS- Master in Advanced Global Studies- by the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore provides a well-balanced combination of theory and practice, enriching the learning process, by focusing on international relations, economics, politics and law, with a specific attention to human security and sustainable development. Distinguished Faculty and top-level professionals make the Master a unique experience.
The Master in Advanced Global Studies addresses itself to young graduates throughout the world who have a marked interest in international economic and political dynamics, as well as human security and sustainable development, and wish to learn within an international environment. The different issues are analyzed both through a traditional training activity and a managerial approach.
Upon completion of the Master, students will be prepared to manage and evaluate specific international events and problems from different perspectives, consistently with their previous training and experience, within numerous organizations:
- International Institutions
- Private Companies
- Research Centers
- Public Administration
The Master in Advanced Global Studies (MAGS) is tailored to:
- train professionals with the analytical skills to comprehend the different elements that constitute our complex world:
- develop students’ abilities
- collect and interpret information and international events
- manage technical and scientific aspects of international projects
- help students identify and interact with local and global cultures through a multidisciplinary approach and specialized competences
Master’s time schedule
Teaching activities will be scheduled from Monday to Friday between 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Attendance to classes and other activities within the Master's program is compulsory.
After in-class educational sessions, all students will undertake their professional training with the internship that gives students the invaluable opportunity to strengthen the competences acquired during the Master.
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Tirocinio formativo all’estero
- Tirocinio formativo presso aziende internazionali