How can you understand the strategic drivers for long-term success in business? How can you respond to the challenges of the global economy and turn them into sound, innovative and socially responsible business opportunities?
With the Master in Strategic Management for Global Business - SMGB program you will acquire an organic vision of business in the global economy and a sound managerial and entrepreneurial academic preparation, based on practical and interactive teaching methods.
Upon completion of the master, you will listen to and network with market leaders and professionals, learning you how to deal with issues such as corporate social responsibility and impact management, in order to boost business strategies from a sustainable development perspective.
Finally, through a tailor-made Action Project (internship or paper) you will be guided towards your future career as a manager, entrepreneur or consultant acting in a global scenario.
Introductory Online Courses
The Master's Program starts with two introductory courses
full-time classes from Monday till Friday
The four-month Action Project can alternatively take the following forms:
1. Project development support for new business ideas in Africa (in countries such as Kenya, Ghana, Sierra Leone etc.) or in Italian start-ups
2. Internship in a company in Italy or abroad
3. Research study on entrepreneurship especially in emerging economies
During their Action Project, students will continue their education with on-line courses which will run in parallel to the Action Project activities.
Introductory On-line Courses
- Economics and Globalization
- Basic Accounting
Classroom Lectures in Milan
- Business and Strategy
- Organization and HR Management
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing and Market Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Sustainability and New Business Opportunities
- Management Practices in Multicultural Context
- Digital Marketing
- Finance and Financial Intermediation
- Operations and Project Management
- Business Plan Development
(These courses will run in parallel to the Action Project activities)
- Marketing Campaigns Advertising and Promotion
- Sales Tools
Final Classroom Lectures in Milan
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Tirocinio formativo all’estero
- Tirocinio formativo presso aziende internazionali