The Master in Data Science for Management offers students a comprehensive training in computational and statistical methods for management from a problem solving perspective. The broad goal is to empower students to become Digital Data Managers for Business, a rapidly expanding and highly rewarding job which takes advantage of the digital revolution. To address this challenge the Master program has been designed around eight core courses (structured in lectures, labs and seminars) that cover a variety of fields including: database systems and programming, statistics, text and web mining, and digital enterprise analytics.
Graduates of this Master program are ideally suited to fill jobs as Big Data Managers across a variety of industries, ranging from ICT to consulting, from banking and finance to insurance. Within companies, Data managers will exploit the ongoing digital revolution delivering analytically-informed solutions to various corporate functions.
- Data Management and Warehousing
- Software Development and Technologies for Business Intelligence
- Statistics and Probability (basics)
- Management for Digital Enterprise
- Geospatial Information Management
- Text and Web Mining
- Data Mining and Pattern Recognition
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics