Objectives of the Major in Customer Experience Management at Luiss Business school
Today more than ever, customers expect personalized experiences, a “transparent” relationship, efficient delivery and immediate satisfaction.
There is no doubt that through the managerial management of the service it is possible to improve the Customer Experience and generate an advantage in the new competitive arena where product, quality and price are no longer sufficient to have full customer satisfaction. For these reasons, the Major in Customer Experience Management aims at providing a real understanding of the customer and the variables that influence its experience in the multiple interactions with the company. It represents a fundamental requirement for any organization that aspires to become “customer-centric”.
The curriculum of the Major in Customer Experience Management is designed to ensure and support the progressive professional and personal growth of students who benefit from a productive learning experience: lessons, case studies, group work sessions, and a high-level faculty comprised of both academics and professionals.
The programme puts students on career paths in a wide range of organisations in positions such as:
- Customer Experience Consultant, Customer Insights and Journey Specialist
- Customer Relationship Management Specialist
- Customer Experience Design Specialist
- Brand and Customer Specialist
- Customer Experience Manager
The induction week is an introductive week to the Major in Customer Experience Management during which students can settle in and familiarise themselves with life on campus. Ice-breaking labs, seminars, workshops, and presentations allow students to meet their classmates and get a better idea of the services offered by Luiss Business School, as well as curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Economics of Strategy
- Accounting & Performance Measurement
- Financial Management
- Organization and People Management
- Business Law
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Marketing Metrics
- Marketing research, customer analytics & big data per il Marketing
- Decision Making Processes
- Service Marketing
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- CRM & Customer Knowledge
- Technology & CX Innovation
- Acquisition, Cross-selling & Loyalty
- Customer Engagement & Branding
- Customer Behaviour in B2B Market