The Executive Master’s Degree Programme in Marketing – Major in Marketing Management allows participants to deepen their expertise in marketing, customer management and digital communication, strengthening their strategic vision in order to drive product, brand and company performance.
Throughout the Master’s Degree Programme, students regularly interact with both academics and professionals with proven experience in the topic covered.
The professionally modelled process is guaranteed by the combination of academic activities, meetings and webinars with leaders and top managers, workshops, individual coaching and career advisory sessions.
Moreover, the most motivated students have the possibility to complete the program with a Luiss Business School partner university.
The Major in Marketing Management prepares professionals to:
- manage and interpret the relationship between company and market in today’s fast-changing environment
- acquire knowledge and methods to design effective product offering
- master traditional and digital communication, discovering tools that support digital and social media management
- acquire fundamentals of marketing strategy, brand management and product management
- understand consumer behaviour and anticipate their needs to stimulate sales and reach excellence in customer and trade management
- master traditional and digital channels, focusing on implications of omni-channel management
- enhance the experience through AR, AI, machine learning and IoT marketing
- manage performance and brand/product steering through loyalty programs
- develop an integrated marketing plan
The programme lasts 11 months and it is composed of 9 courses: 3 core courses and 6 advanced courses. Courses are held at weekends to ensure professional careers are not disrupted by the educational experience.
The core courses introduce students to fundamental pillars of Marketing Management.
- Course 1: New Marketing Principles and Management
- Course 2: Product Offering & Market Structure
- Course 3: Customer Management & Marketing Planning
The advanced courses provide students with an in-depth perspective on specific aspects of Marketing Management.
- Course 4: Customer Insight and Customer Behaviour
- Course 5: Advanced Brand and Product Management
- Course 6: Channels and Trade Marketing
- Course 7: Digital Marketing and Communication
- Course 8: Augmented Marketing and CRM
- Course 9: Marketing-to-Performance