The Major in Luxury Management- Major of the Master in Fashion, Luxury & Tourism Management at Luiss Business School will provide participants with skills and competencies required to become a key figure within this industry. Italy represents one of the main locus for luxury industries, especially when it comes to some sectors such as fashion, luxury cars, yachts and luxury hospitality. However, because of the exponential growth of the emerging markets, the luxury industry continues to flourish. Almost half of the total number of luxury consumers is based in emerging markets and the Chinese luxury market is the main driving force of this phenomenon. The Master will give the right attention to these processes to allow participants to acquire a deeper knowledge of these markets.
In addition, the Master in Luxury Management has selected the best lecturers from several luxury segments providing participants with a fruitful learning experience. Thanks to their strong work background, the lecturers will train students with a practical and efficient approach that will result in group projects, case studies and role playing enabling each participant to practice directly the work done in the luxury businesses.
What you will learn:
- Understand the operating mechanisms in the various Luxury segments and in the Luxury industry as a whole
- Comprehend corporate and business strategies
- Discover the modern key figures operating in the Luxury industry and develop competencies and skills to access those jobs
- Manage the product portfolio and analyse distributional channels
- Become proficient with communication and image tools and techniques
Luxury segments are unique in their features and they represent a relevant component of the overall economy worldwide. Market data show the impressive growth of the industry in the last years, despite the economic crisis.
After the course, you will be able to:
- Operate as Luxury Advisor;
- Promote Luxury products and brand image;
- Became a Retail or Wholesale Manager;
- Support Operations and Supply Chain;
- Work as Press Agent;
- Define a Luxury Communication plan
Luxury Management, one of the Luiss Business School Master of Fashion, Luxury and Tourism Management majors, is a one year first level Master Degree Programme (60 ECTS). The curriculum is formed by 1500 hours (4 days per week, from 9am to 6pm), composed by core courses, specialised courses (one for each segment of the luxury industry), and laboratories.
The teaching methods are designed to support students’ professional growth, balancing managerial and creative subjects. To achieve these aims, the faculty is composed of professionals who play a crucial role in the management of luxury industries both in Italy and abroad.
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%