The Master’s Degree Programme in International Management at Luiss Business school– held in Milan and Amsterdam – is designed for dynamic, open-minded and globally-oriented students who want to break out of their comfort zone and into a multi-cultural environment.
Students will match strong business fundamental skills with real-world situations and acquire all the tools they need to succeed in today’s complex world. The learning experience goes beyond the classroom, as the program is taught by both Luiss’ top academics and senior business executives from global companies.
The experience will help students understand trends and industries that operate both in Italy and in the Netherlands.
The Programme is held in Milan, at the Milano Luiss Hub, and in Amsterdam, at the Amsterdam Fashion Academy.
The programme puts students on career paths in a wide range of organisations such as:
- Consulting firms
- Industrial multinational firms
- Institutions for foreign trade
- National and international public administration and policy organisations
- Small- and medium-sized firms that pursue internationalisation strategies
- Universities or other organisations contributing to international research projects
General management courses aim to give all students the necessary business management foundations in order to better understand new concepts that will be introduced during the core and advanced courses. The general management courses provide students with an overview that is highly useful upon entering the job market.
- Objectives, Key Phases and Organisational Models to Go Abroad
- Strategies to Enter Foreign Markets
- International Group Organisation
- Financial and Treasury Management in International Groups
The core courses introduce students to industry-focused concepts that are specific to this major. These courses provide students with the key principles and skills they need to better understand their chosen sector.
- International Economics and Global Scenarios
- Financial Markets
- International Business Government & International Organisations Relations
- Worldwide Megatrends
- People Management in International Companies
- Operative Marketing in International Markets
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Governance in International Groups
- International Investment Project Evaluation
- International Corporate Sustainability
- Innovation Organisation and Management in International Groups
The advanced courses provide students with an in-depth perspective on specific aspects of international business, adopting a more practical approach.
- Intercultural Issues in International Organisation
- Personal Communication in International Organisation
- How to Be a Happy and Successful Expatriate
- Socio-Cultural Pillars in Regions and Main Countries
- International Competitive Dynamics in Key Industries
- Food & Beverage
- High-end Apparel