This program is designed for talented graduates looking to build the distinctive capabilities and valuable knowledge required to merge business and technology-driven strategies. It develops digital capabilities, managerial skills and leadership techniques for succeeding in firms in the digital ecosystem or in businesses undergoing a digital transformation process.
The Master provides students with 60 ECTS credits.
It prepares professionals to:
- Adapt corporate strategy through the implementation of integrated services and products.
- Add value in companies, contributing to the development of innovative ideas to exploit digital tools and implement new business models.
- Build T-shaped capabilities, providing the business foundation to leverage digital expertise and become industry leaders.
- Create and protect a company’s web reputation, adopting new digital communication channels.
- Extract, clean, interpret, communicate and protect information coming from complex data analysis.
- Reinvent the customer experience, exploiting new digital channels and techniques useful for the overall organization, from marketing to sales to distribution.
- Reengineer operational processes, gaining a wide understanding of the potential changes in firm practices to adapt to new digital technologies.
- Understand the threats of cyber risk and the protection methodologies expected by cyber law.
This Master provides students with essential digital skills and a comprehensive understanding of how technology and innovation methods can transform companies of various sectors.
Companies are constantly looking for “biz-tech” transformers to help them adapt to the changing times and revolutionize their business. You can help drive that revolution. Companies are looking for talented young professionals that can easily bridge the gap between the business world and digital technology. This Master prepares tech students for the business world and business students for the digital age.