The Master of Fashion Management transforms the classrooms in meeting points between great professionals of this industry and students. Influent guest speakers will provide candidates with a learning outcome made by high quality professional experiences, technical notions and compelling case studies to be inspired from. Students will be shown a 360° vision of the business scene of the fashion system and all the job opportunities will be described to inspire, incentivize and direct candidates to the fashion area more suited to their inclinations and capacities.
What you will learn:
- Understand the operating mechanisms in fashion firms and in the fashion industry;
- Comprehend corporate and business strategies;
- Study how to manage the product portfolio;
- Learn how to analyse retail channels;
- Become proficient with communication and image tools and techniques;
- Discover the modern key roles operating in the fashion industry.
The Fashion industry is an important sector of the international economy. Market data show the growing potential of employability.
After the course, you will be able to:
- Plan and organize fashion events
- Work within communication and image
- Define a digital marketing plan
- Promote product and brand image
- Operate in visual merchandising
- Support operations and supply chain
The Master of Fashion, one of the Master of Fashion & Luxury Management tracks, is a one year first level Master Degree (60 ECTS). The curriculum is formed by 1500 hours (4 days per week, from 9am to 6pm), divided into core courses, individual study, laboratories, and final project work. The teaching methods are designed to support students’ professional growth, balancing managerial and creative subjects. To achieve these aims, the faculty is composed of professionals who play a crucial role in the management of fashion firms both in Italy and abroad. At the end of lectures, students will have the opportunity to start immediately practicing on future professional projects, by completing a stimulating work with the class team, in collaboration with a leading firm in the fashion industry.
The curriculum is composed by core courses, specialised courses (one for each segment of the fashion industry) and laboratories.