The Energy Industry is at the center of the worldwide economic and social stage. It is a system that develops along a series of complex trade-offs. The asymmetry between how long it takes for demand and prices to move and the lag of supply is fundamental for the industry. The complexity of the sector requires a well-grounded understanding of its elements, both theoretical and practical.
This program focuses on the transfer of basic knowledge about the Energy industry as well as developing a thorough knowledge of the Energy ecosystem. Students will learn managerial skills and develop an understanding of the environmental and societal dimensions required to guide their actions.
The Master provides students with 60 ECTS credits. It prepares professionals for a career in the Energy industry, providing a deep understanding of:
- Building T-shaped capabilities, providing the business foundation to leverage technological expertise and become industry leaders.
- Cutting-edge financial instruments to manage energy projects.
- Emerging business models and the challenges provided by the impact of new geopolitics.
- Interaction with institutions, to gain advantage from the correct interpretation and use of the regulatory environment.
- Trends and evolutional dynamics, with a focus on renewable energy opportunities and sustainability.
Graduates undertake career paths working in multinational energy companies in positions for which managerial and engineering skills are required, such as:
- Business Development Manager
- Energy Efficiency Consultant
- Energy Investment Analyst
- Energy Project Manager
- Environmental Manager
he teaching methods are designed to support students in a professional growth path, according to individual aptitudes and the tools to develop problem-solving skills, public-speaking, creativity, communication, motivation and negotiation, as well as the ability of decision-making.
The professional profiles include:
- Energy market analyst
- Business development manager
- Environmental manager
- Energy efficiency consultant
- Energy investment analyst
- Energy project manager
The participants will extend their culture through the acquisition of analytic, decision-making power and leadership capabilities, apart from the strengthen of their educational path with values such as ethics, social responsibility and the enhancement of the entrepreneurship.
- Aula internazionale
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%