The MIBS offers the opportunity of 320 hours in-class teaching in English (aproximately 6 months) mostly on Friday and Saturday.
The program of the executive course includes a compulsory internship of 3 months or longer, and offers a unique opportunity to perform the MIBS subjects directly in the business world to better understand the process of internationalization. During the internship period participants will also develop a final project work that will combine theoretical frameworks learnt in class with the internship experience outcome. The MIBS office will support all participants during the internship and the first contact with companies.
- 3 years bachelor
-good knowledge of English language
-strong motivation and passion for the issues related to internationalization or social media marketing
-people interested in an innovative curriculum
The Master uses a mix of methodologies and training techniques: lectures, seminars, case studies, company visits, team work, discussion and drafting of reports, etc.
The MIBS lasts for 1 year, lessons are hold in English and take place on Fridays and Saturdays.
Start date november 2021 - End date september 2022
Application deadline 8 October 2021
The Master MIBS aim is to form junior managers who can help firms in their internationalization process, both using the traditional and on-line tools in order to achieve the business goals.
The Professional Course is devoted to train new professional figures applying the concepts, contents, languages, and methods of management. The goal is to develop specific skills in the context of firms’internationalization. The Master uses a mix of methodologies and training techniques: lectures, seminars, case studies, company visits, teamwork, discussion and drafting of reports.
- International Business - Secs/P06 Importo Euro: 415,00
- International Accounting - Secs/P07 Importo Euro: 310,00
- Digital Media Analytics - Secs/P08 Importo Euro: 210,00
- Digital Media Marketing - Secs/P08 Importo Euro: 210,00
- E-Commerce - Secs/P08 Importo Euro: 210,00
- Innovation Management And Patent Intelligence - Secs/P08 Importo Euro: 210,00
- International Marketing - Secs/P08 Importo Euro: 310,00
- Organisational Design And Global Supply Chain - Secs/P08 Importo Euro: 310,00
- International Payments And Documentary Credits - Secs/P11 Importo Euro: 310,00
- Strategy And Business Plan - Secs/P08 Importo Euro: 415,00
- Web Communication - Ing-Ind/35 Importo Euro: 210,00
- Web Design - Ing-Ind/35 Importo Euro: 210,00
Teaching takes place from November 2021 to September 2022 also in the form of distance learning or e-learning (total number of hours of e-learning teaching will be under 30% of the whole teaching program)which is followed by a period of compulsory internship for a period of at least 3 months.
The course ends with the elaboration and discussion of a FPW (Final Project Work). Classes are held on Friday and Saturday. There are days dedicated to group work and individual study referred to as ‘Study Breaks’ or ‘In-class Study Break.
MIBS is in partnership with Padova Promex, Confindustria Padova, and Unismart. The MIBS experience is the most international experience that you can choose in Italy. We offer you the opportunity to study in English with foreign professors, professionals and entrepreneurs. The internship period can be spent in Italy or abroad.
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Tirocinio formativo all’estero
- Tirocinio formativo presso aziende internazionali