In recent decades, the professionals related to the automotive evolved and specialized. Due to constant technological innovation it has been possible to reduce the time of design and development and digital modelling has become an indispensable tool, not only in the stages of finalizing a concept but also in the early stages of design.
Among the new emerging professions is that of the 3D designer who, with specific expertise in the design and in-depth through the latest modeling software, is able to effectively support the designer in the development of the project.
For a competitive and effective training, IAAD collaborates with Dassault Systemes, a world leader in the production of software for the creation, simulation, analysis and sharing of projects in 3D.
- Macro feasibility. A 360 ° view on the most common issues that the candidate will have to face in the process of creating the design, service, or in symbiosis with the technical requirements.
- Virtual modelling - ICEM Surf. Thanks to the partnership with Dassault Systemes, students will be taken into the world of advanced virtual modelling with ICEM Surf software.
- Render. Purpose of the course is to provide the basic tools for the preparation of effective presentation materials, paper or virtual.
- Transportation design - Exterior. Study of style, volumes and proportions of the exterior of a car.
- Transportation design - Interior. The goal is the acquisition of the ability to design multiple types of interiors from a given design brief.
Preliminary Module - 6 months - 60 ECTS credits
Master Module - 10 months - 60 ECTS credits
Preliminary Module is aimed at the transmission of analytical skills, technical and design specifications of the Transportation Design and is common to both the Master programmes.
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%