The ideal candidate of our MBA is a young graduate with at least 2/3 years of work experience.
We do not consider only your college performance and your professional skills, but also your vision and ambitions, your motivations and objectives.
The MBA is open to graduates of all disciplines. The perfect MBA class is based on diversity: we are looking for different educational and professional backgrounds, nationalities, culture and personal experiences and goals.
The MBA program is particularly suitable for people who want to enhance economic and managerial skills and aspire to improve their value in the job market or step up in their career path.
Our admission team usually organizes online interviews to understand your objectives and ambitions.
The MBA is a 12-month full time programme covering a full range of general management issues. It will run from January to December and it will involve two types of activities:
• 50 Credits: Lectures/Business Game – to be held in Pisa.
• 10 Credits: Master Thesis. It can be either a research project or an internship-based project.
Team-building and personal development
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Marketing principles
- Organizational behaviour and human capital
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets
- Cost management
- Budgeting and management reporting
- Marketing management
- Corporate governance
- Doing business in emerging economies
- BUSINESS GAME - Entrepreneurship/Strategy/Innovation (April - July)
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Tirocinio formativo presso aziende internazionali