The course content and the focus on personal development provide participants with new vision and new ambitions. Contents are designed according to firms’ requirements, allowing companies to select up-to-date competencies to successfully face global business perspectives in rapidly changing economies.
The aim of the programme is to offer MIB students a diverse career, providing the opportunity to work in varied roles and geographies.
The occupational opportunities provided for students graduated in International Business could be listed among:
- Large Multinational Enterprises. Students being able to work efficiently in multicultural teams may find placement in a large number of functional areas by practicing management skills in the international arena.
- Consulting Company. A large number of consulting projects are oriented to support the multinationals in the management phase of their international positioning and efficient integration of their network of subsidiaries worldwide. The Master in International Business prepares students for projects related to cross border management.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Graduates in International Business will be able to fill the role of Business Development Manager and/or Export Manager. They will be able to identify and select international market opportunities by understanding and capturing the added value through export strategies or other entry modes.
- Government agencies and NGOs: the Master in International Business also focuses on the applied economics and on the economic policies. The practical study of the role played in global business by governments and supranational institutions help International Business students to become preferential candidates for covering positions in government agencies and NGOs operating on international scale.
Main job profiles would be: Business Manager, Supply Manager, Financial Manager, Business Analyst, Logistics Manager, Managing Consultant, Import-Export Specialist, Entrepreneur.
A series of compressed courses available online on a virtual learning environment and course management system developed by Blackboard Inc. will allow students to review their knowledge on the main management topics and build deep knowledge in specific business topics. These online concentrated courses give students flexibility in scheduling and to pursue career development and other interests.
- Industrial Economics- 4 ECTS
- International Economics- 4 ECTS
- International Finance - 4 ECTS
- International Banking - 4 ECTS
- International Business Strategy and International Entrepreneurship - 8 ECTS
- International Marketing -4 ECTS
- International Brand Management - 4 ECTS
- Economic and Financial Analysis - 4 ECTS
- International People Management - 4 ECTS
- Transportation and Logistics - 8 ECTS
- Legal system and International Contractual Law - 4 ECTS
- Social Skills and negotiation techniques - 4 ECTS
In addition to core courses, MIB Executives’ Class provides “pathways” to participants who are interested in building expertise at the edge of innovation in management and business topics, in emerging areas and evolving industries.
A pathway is an integrated, cross-functional sequence of courses designed to address a particular skill set or industry for which there is active student and recruiter demand. You have the flexibility to pursue any number of pathways and go as deep as you’d like into each one. Pathways are not noted on transcripts.