Aesthetic (cosmetic) medicine it is becoming an important reality in medicine and in modern societies. The culture of medicine of wellness, pervasive in industrialized Western society, is not
free of risks for consumers with inadequate or superficial information that often leads to “do it yourself” remedies that may be ineffective or even harmful.
In this context, advanced university formation provided by pre-eminent figures in the sector who work on an international or national level, would afford safeguards for consumers and offer the high level of quality that should be the ambition of a public university.
An unique characteristic of the Master in Dermal and Facial Medical Aesthetics , developed to meet the needs of working physicians, is its e-learning format for the theoretical part of the program. The face-to-face and practical parts of the formation will be conducted in a series of intensive internships coordinated in collaboration with the International Radio Medicine Centre in Rome and Dermaesthic Clinics in Dubai. Activities that will be held in part in Rome and in part in Dubai.
STRUCTURE/ORGANIZATION OF THE ACTIVITIES
1. Course duration: 2 YEARS
2. Face-to-face lectures: starting JANUARY 2023; ending SEPTEMBER 2024. The other training activities will be completed by NOVEMBER 2024.
3. Master locations:
• LDA Educational Services, Dubai
• FONDAZIONE CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE RADIO MEDICO, Rome
4. Training activities will be carried out in the following ways:
• E - learning formation
• Face to face lessons
• Videoconference lectures (for theory topics)
• Practical activity
• Cadaver Lab
• Supporting teacher’s trainer’s activity