- International faculty:
You will learn from some of the most recognized global Fintech experts. Your professors and guest speakers come from prestigious Italian universities, top ranked international universities, innovative startups, consulting firms and leading institutions (policy makers, regulators, banks, etc.).
- Curriculum designed with the industry for the industry:
The master’s curriculum has been designed with the support of seasoned banking professionals, visionary entrepreneurs and leading academics.
- Unique networking opportunity and London & Oxford Fintech Tour:
Master in Fintech & Innovation will offer you unique opportunities to network with global leading Fintech companies and experts. Moreover, during the master you will have the chance to join a London & Oxford Fintech Tour in London and in the University of Oxford where you will meet some of the world’s most innovative startups and corporations. The goal of the study trip is to enable students to learn from some of the brightest entrepreneurs, professionals and professors of the world’s Fintech capital.
- Global Careers:
The skills you will acquire in the program and the master’s international network will open you a wide range of global career opportunities.
Master’s partners will offer students internship opportunities in Hong Kong, London, Milan, Tokyo, Berlin, Toronto and Rome.
The Master in Fintech & Innovation has a dedicated career service that can count on a truly global network composed by leading startups, banks and consulting firms and that will support you in landing your dream job.
The Master in Fintech & Innovation is designed to provide students and young professionals with the right skillset and international mindset to lead and contribute to the Fintech revolution.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the global finance ecosystem and its features
- Be familiar with the business models and applications that are disrupting the financial industry
- Learn how to draft, execute, and manage financial innovations
- Acquire the skills to analyze complex data sets
- Learn how to develop and run Fintech digital marketing campaigns
- Master the tools to successfully launch your own Fintech startup
- Understand how regulation is evolving and changing in line with the main technology developments
- Acquire a global entrepreneurial mindset