The core curriculum will deliver a solid foundation in management, leadership and problem-solving skills. Social responsibility is of paramount importance for us and part of the curriculum. During our practice-driven programme you will tackle contemporary business issues in the classroom, in discussion with management representatives, and in hands-on project work with international companies.
The three-track structure is designed to allow you to pursue a curriculum that best matches your own professional and academic background as well as your career development goals.
- International Track 16 months programme including an integrated study experience at one of our international partner universities. You are also able to obtain a dual degree in cooperation with the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Programme in Spain.
- Gateway to Germany Track 16 months programme at prepares international students for a career in the German corporate world
- Accelerated Track 12 months programme for students with an advanced academic degree and extensive work experience
- The DBS & EBS Executive MBA is AMBA accredited.
- All EBS programmes are FIBAA accredited.
- Ranked 1st in Germany and 14th in Europe in the QS Global 200 Top Business Schools Report 2011 ‘Employers Choice’.
- Ranked 1st as the best private university for business studies in Germany (Junge Karriere, 2010).
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Study tour all'estero
- Frequenza del master presso sedi estere
- Rilascio di titoli di studio esteri