Our International MBA curriculum is designed to enable students to master the multitude of issues that global firms must address in today’s international environment. Students are offered numerous opportunities to explore these complexities during the four weeklong full time seminars in Paris, Prague, Brussels and Florence. By adding a global vision of management to your existing competencies, this program is a true career accelerator.
The Sorbonne’s International MBA aims to develop leadership skills in a fast-changing global economy. This is achieved through a rigorous yet flexible curriculum, innovative teaching methods and direct connections with the European business world. This is combined with a unique approach to personal development through the close supervision of an applied research project and the enhancement of soft skills.
This is a seventeen-month part-time program taught in English. The timeline stretches over two separate periods. Classes and seminars take place during the first fourteen months, from September to mid-October. The three remaining months are dedicated to the applied research project, during which MBA students are not required to be in Paris.
1. Acquire fundamental business skills
- General and European Accounting
- Process and Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Management and Organizational Structure
- Management of Information Systems
- European Law
- Economic Policy and European Integration
- Management of Non Profit Organizations
- Entrepreneurship: business creation and management
2. Enhance leadership capabilities
- Develop soft skills
- Improve written and oral presentation skills
- Develop intercultural management skills
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Study tour all'estero
- Frequenza del master presso sedi estere
- Rilascio di titoli di studio esteri