The LUISS MIM Programme is a unique training programme aimed at young graduates who are motivated to become global managers. It combines theory with practice, bridges academia and industry, and integrates hard and soft skills. The MIM Programme blends traditional courses with Learning Labs to promote students’ critical thinking, push students to think systematically about culturally- and intellectually-demanding tasks.
You – as a student – will be exposed to top academics and seasoned executives to develop your business skills required to operate in international contexts. The MIM Programme will build on your passion for excellence: it will dare and challenge you, take you out of your comfort zone: you will be challenged to learn management concepts and frameworks and confronted to apply them to real world situations. Our ideal candidates are dynamic and open-minded graduates: enthusiastic about international challenges and willing to work with a multi-cultural and eclectic cohort.
Andrea Prencipe and Richard Tee
- The LUISS Master in International Management (MIM) is a one-year, practice-oriented programme that aims to train talented graduates to kick-start their international careers.
- The MIM Programme merges academic rigour with practical relevance to offer students a unique learning experience. Through interactive lectures, live case discussions, in-the-field experience projects, and group work, the MIM equips students with frameworks, tools and techniques to build an exceptional set of skills required to address international management challenges.
The programme lasts one-year. It is full time, and divided in 3 terms.
- Soft landing: aims at students socialization with each other and with the LUISS Business School organization
- Tool box: provides students with the rules and the soft skills needed to successfully address the MIM Path
- Italian Crash Programme: intensive course of Italian language
- Tailoring the Programme: assessment, coaching, mentoring, and orientation for job placement
I TERM – BASE COURSES
- Financial Management
- International Business Law
II TERM – CORE COURSES
- International Relations
- Global Organizational Design
- International HR Management
- Multinational Strategy and Performance
- International Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Megatrends and Business Transformation
II TERM – ADVANCED COURSES
- Managing Global SMEs
- International New Business Development
- International People Management
- Comparative and Intercultural Management
- International Marketing
- Winning Business in Emerging Markets
- Winning Business in Established Markets
III TERM – INTERNATIONAL FIELD PROJECT
Students complete the programme with a field project, that consists of individual assignments to be accomplished under the supervision of a company mentor and an academic tutor, oriented at solving a real company problem identified by LUISS BSCorporate Partners. The project allows students to:
- Solve real world international business problems
- Enact their relationaland problem solving skills
- Develop their professional and personal network
- Aula internazionale
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%