The Luiss MIM Programme is a unique training programme aimed at young graduates who are motivated to become global managers. It combines theory with practice, bridges academia and industry, and integrates hard and soft skills. The MIM Programme blends traditional courses with Learning Labs to promote students’ critical thinking, push students to think systematically about culturally- and intellectually-demanding tasks.
You – as a student – will be exposed to top academics and seasoned executives to develop your business skills required to operate in international contexts. The MIM Programme will build on your passion for excellence: it will dare and challenge you, take you out of your comfort zone: you will be challenged to learn management concepts and frameworks and confronted to apply them to real world situations. Our ideal candidates are dynamic and open-minded graduates: enthusiastic about international challenges and willing to work with a multi-cultural and eclectic cohort.
The MIM Program enables graduates to undertake career paths in a wide range of organizations such as:
- Consulting firms
- Industrial multinational firms
- Institutions for foreign trade
- National and international public administration and policy organizations
- Small- and medium-sized firms that pursue internationalization strategies
- Universities or other organizations contributing to international research projects
Induction week is an introductive week in which students can settle in and familiarize themselves with life on campus. Ice-breaking labs, seminars, workshops, and presentations will be organized for the students. Students will meet their classmates and will have a better idea of the services offered, as well as the curricular and extra-curricular activities planned.
- Financial Management
- International Economics
- Strategic Management
- International Trends and Business Transformation
- International Group’s Organization
- International Groups’ Corporate Governance
- International Business Relations
- Intercultural Management
- International HR Management
- Strategic Issues for International Companies
- International Marketing
- International Organization of Operations
- Innovation Management in International Companies
- Communication in International Markets
- Managing SMEs in International Arena
- Made in Italy in international markets: the food industry
- Made in Italy in international markets: the fashion industry
- Made in Italy in international markets: the mechanical industry
Learning labs focus on personal development.
The curricular internship is generally done at the end of the Master and represents an opportunity for students to combine theory and hands-on experience, coming into direct contact with professionals working in the industry. Career Services supports students in their search for internship opportunities, thus helping to broaden students’ career prospects and giving them the possibility to acquire the necessary work experience, increasing and improving their skills and expanding their business network.
- Aula internazionale
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%