MBA program Cotrugli Business School

The MBA program is structured into weeklong courses, offering full flexibility to the partaker in regards to his professional and personal life. In fact the modular approach takes full advantage of the students work obligations and enables immediate application of acquired knowledge.

Contatti Website

The curriculum for the MBA program has been created to meet the needs of junior and middle-managers.
Some 70 percent of the curriculum is designed to cover a broad range of functional areas in order to sharpen general managerial skills. The remaining 30 percent of the curriculum is designed to enhance each participant’s interpersonal skills in order to help them become effective managers and team players.

The MBA program is structured into weeklong courses, offering full flexibility to the partaker in regards to his professional and personal life. In fact the modular approach takes full advantage of the students work obligations and enables immediate application of acquired knowledge.

The MBA program courses are structured as intensive, however at the same time pleasurable interactions involving the lecturers and program students. Course format depends on the subject covered, and in general provide some or all of the following content:

  • Delivery of immediately applicable business concepts
  • Exploration of key issues and differing viewpoints
  • Extraction and structuring of relevant experiences
  • Teamwork assignments – distributed among groups of 5 to 6 individuals

  • Manageriale Economics & Quantitative Methods
  • Marketing Management
  • Creativity and Entrepreneurship
  • Decision Making
  • Financial & Managerial Accounting
  • Financial Management
  • HR & People Management
  • Sales Management
  • Operations Management
  • Strategic Management
  • Business Communication
  • Personal Development and Management
  • Advance Finance
  • Advance Management Program
  • Leadership
  • Innovation and Entrepreneurship/BS Presentation

  • Aula internazionale
  • Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
  • Frequenza del master presso sedi estere
Criteri di valutazione delle candidature:
  • Valutazione del cv
  • Lettera di motivazioni
Requisiti per essere ammessi:
  • Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica/Vecchio ordinamento
  • Titolo equivalente
  • Professionisti
  • Manager
Numero massimo di studenti ammessi: 30
Costo del master: 12000 Incl. IVA
Richiedi maggiori informazioni a:
Cotrugli Business School

MBA program

Puoi anche scrivere un messaggio:

* campi obbligatori

Acconsento alla registrazione dei miei dati nel data base Mercurius. I miei dati NON saranno mai ceduti a terzi ad esclusione della scuola contattata. Acconsento a ricevere informazioni sulle opportunità di formazione post-laurea.

Normativa privacy
  • Altre edizioni
  • Zagabria - Croazia
Provenienza allievi Worldwide:
Sesso:
50%
50%
Esperienza professionale:
SI100%
NO0%
Età dei partecipanti:
  • 26 - 30

    60%
  • 31 - 35

    30%
  • Oltre 35

    10%
Totali:
15
Professione Corpo Docente:
60%
Docenti universitari
20%
Professionisti
20%
Manager
* I dati potrebbero essere relativi alla Scuola e non al Master

School

  • Cotrugli Business School (1)
Nome del Master
MBA program Zagabria