The aim of the MIEX multiple degree program is to train participants for the role of a future international business leader.
MIEX yields to the development of the participants' ability to be proactive regarding management decisions on an international level, and to carry out assigned practical projects with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
MIEX aims to meet the operational needs of companies in the internationalisation of markets by creating a managerial framework that includes excellent language skills and an appropriate training in the fields of business and management.
- 1st Year:
- ICN Business School - Nancy, France from September to December 2016
- UNIBO - Forlì and Bologna campuses, Italy from January to April 2017
- 2nd Year
- East China University of Science and Technology - Shanghai, China from September 2017 to January 2018
- Universidad Lasalle - Mexico City, Mexico from September to December 2017
- MGIMO University - Moscow, Russia from September to December 2017
- Uppsala University - Uppsala, Sweden from Septeber to December 2017
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - Porto Alegre, Brazil from September to December 2017
1st Year in common between MIEX Fast Track and Master Level Track
- International Marketing & Brand Management ECTS 7
- International Banking ECTS 4
- Human Resources Management & International Business Organization ECTS 4
- Negotiation techniques and economic information analysis ECTS 4
- International Business Law ECTS 4
- International Business Strategy & International Entrepreneurship ECTS 6
- Industrial Economics ECTS 4
- International Economics ECTS 4
- International Finance ECTS 4
- Logistics & Operations Management ECTS 5
2nd Year MIEX Master Level
Dedicated courses for each of the Market Area Specializations
MIEX is co-designed and offered with ICN Business School that benefits of the above listed accreditation.
- Aula internazionale
- Docenti internazionali
- Lezioni in lingua straniera 100%
- Tirocinio formativo all’estero
- Tirocinio formativo presso aziende internazionali