In essence, this course focuses on issues critical to all organisations within the global economy and explores the various issues that nation states, organisations and individuals are presented with. The global economic slowdown, following problems in the sub-prime market in the USA, has made it all too clear how interconnected the global economy presenting organisations with enormous opportunities as well as challenges. The course will help our students develop the diverse skill sets and knowledge necessary to successfully conduct business activities in a variety of roles, and functions in various industry sectors, in the international business sector.
Assessment is mainly through written assignment or portfolio and presentations. These can be completed either as part of a group, or on an individual basis.
Core modules: PG Cert stage
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Supply Chain Strategy & Operations
- Contemporary Issues in International Management
Core modules: PG Dip stage
- Finance for Decision Making
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Human Resource Management in the Global Context
Core modules: MA stage
- Postgraduate Major Project
- Docenti internazionali
- Frequenza del master presso sedi estere